This delicious yet keto friendly egg recipe is the perfect match of good taste and health. When it comes to a proper nutritious diet what better than some devilled eggs. This recipe is my go to recipe when I need to make a quick snack for kids or when I have guests at home, for it is super simple and saves time. Easy to cook , ingredients that can be substituted and a delectable dish to savor on.
If you are on a Keto diet, you may want to check out some other Keto Diet friendly recipes I have posted.
Few things to keep in mind
- Mayonnaise: This recipe uses mayonnaise. For those on keto diet, please use a keto-friendly mayonnaise which has minimum or no added sugar. Alternatively, you can make it very easily at home using this recipe here. You can skip the added sugar and use heavy cream to make this mayonnaise.
- Cheese: You can use any cheese of your choice for this recipe. I have used Mozzarella cheese when making this.
- Hard Boiled Eggs – 6
- Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup (Check the recipe here)
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Grated Cheese – 2 tbsp (any cheese of your choice)
- Chilli Flakes – as per taste
- Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Salt – if needed
Step by Step Process
- Slice each boiled egg into two length wise.
- Remove the yolks carefully into a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks well with a fork.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to it and mix it well.
- Spoon in the mixture into each egg white. Alternatively, you can transfer the mix to a piping back and pipe it into each egg white half.
- Sprinkle with some chilli flakes or freshly ground pepper and serve.