Mint and Coriander Chutney is one of those easy to make dips which go really well with some of the tandoori starters. It is also a good spread for making sandwiches.
Few things to keep in mind
- Cleaning of the leaves: This recipe calls for mint, coriander and curry leaves. Make sure all leaves are cleaned thoroughly and dried using a kitchen towel before you use them for making the chutney.
- Addition of curd: I have not used curd in this recipe. But if you wish to use this as a dip with starters, you can add a little curd to the chutney and it tastes just great.
- Mint Leaves – 1 cup, chopped roughly
- Coriander Leaves – 1 cup, chopped roughly
- Curry Leaves – a few
- Green Chillies – 2, slit into 4 pcs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Water – as required
Step by Step Process
- Put the chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, curry leaves and green chillies along with the juice of a lemon, sugar and salt into a mixer jar.
- Add a little water and let it grind. Add just enough water to help it grind. The chutney should not be runny.
- Remove it into a bowl and serve.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!