Heard about devilled eggs?? How about devilled strawberries?? I wonder who named these really cute looking strawberries devilled..;) If you are one of those people who look for last minute options for starters or desserts when you are hosting a lunch/dinner, then this should be the perfect recipe for you. You can make it quickly and present it the way you want.
I have filled strawberries with chocolate ganache. But if you are really running short of time, refrigerate some nutella and then pipe that into the strawberries. You can sprinkle some chilli flakes on top (well, chilli and chocolate pair up really well!) or you can make it fancier with some sprinkles or even biscuit crumbs.
Devilled StrawberriesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Very Easy
A super simple party starter/dessert!
Strawberry – 6-8 pieces
Chocolate ganache or Nutella
- Cut the strawberries into half lengthwise.
- Use a small spoon or scooper and scoop out a little from the centre of the fruit.
- Transfer the chocolate ganache or Nutella into a piping bag.
- Pipe the ganache/ Nutella into the centre of the strawberries.
- Keep it refrigerated till ready to serve.
- You can sprinkle some chilli flakes, sprinkles or biscuit crumbs before serving too.