Who doesn’t love Sangria? But you may not always be in the mood for an alcoholic version. So what’s your next best option? It is of course a mocktail Sangria.
- Cranberry Juice – 2 cups
- Orange Juice – ½ cup
- Chopped Green Apple – 1
- Orange Slices – from 1 orange
- Basil Leaves – a few, chopped
- Soda (Carbonated Water) – 1 cup
Step by Step Process
- Add the chopped apples, orange slices and basil leaves into a jar.
- Next, add the cranberry juice and orange juice and mix.
- Finally, top it up with the soda and serve.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!