Peanut Butter happens to be a staple in many of our pantry cupboards. But do you buy them or prefer making them at home? In case you are like how I used to be, then am sure you will be surprised to see how easy it is to make at home. I used to buy Peanut Butter very often, unless I realized that not just can I make it quickly at home but it also would not have any additives and preservatives which a store bought version will have. I hope this recipe inspires you too start making your own peanut butter at home.
- Roasted Peanuts – ½ cup
- Honey, sugar or any other sweetener – 1-1.5 tsp (adjust as per taste)
- Salt – to taste
Step by Step Process
- Add the peanuts into a mixer jar first. Add the salt and sugar (or any other sweetener) as per taste.
- Pulse it together till coarse. If you prefer chunky peanut butter, remove a quarter of the nuts and continue pulsing.
- The peanuts will become clumpy and then once the oil from the peanuts is released, it will become glossy and soft. Stop pulsing.
- If you had removed some peanuts earlier, add it to the butter and mix it together to make your own homemade peanut butter.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!