This is another recipe from my mom’s recipe book. When I saw this recipe, my first reaction was – “Wow! That’s so easy to make”. It doesn’t require any cooking and can be a quick sweet you can make if you have surprise visitors..:)
I prefer using my home-made Peanut Butter for this. It takes less than 10 min to actually prepare these sweets and is a good in between snack for kids too.
Few things to keep in mind
- Peanut Butter: I have used creamy peanut butter for this recipe. However, you can use the crunchy one too if you prefer to have a little bite in these sweets.
- Digestive Biscuits: I have use Marie Gold Biscuits for this recipe, which is readily available here in India. You can use any digestive biscuits as per your choice. I have used about 10 marie biscuits for this recipe.
- Milk: The quantity of milk mentioned in the recipe is only indicative. You may need less or more depending on the consistency of the peanut butter and texture of the powdered digestive biscuits.
- Digestive Biscuit Powder – 1/2 cup (See Recipe Notes Above)
- Milk Powder – 1+1/2 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Peanut Butter – 1/4 cup (See Recipe Notes Above)
- Milk – 1-2 tbsp (See Recipe Notes Above)
- Roasted Peanuts for garnishing
Step by Step Process
- In a bowl add the powdered biscuit powder. (You can use a mixer to powder the biscuits)
- Add the milk powder, honey and peanut butter and mix it all together.
- Add milk little by little to bring it all together such that you can form balls from it. If you think you are not able to bring together the mix into a dough and roll it into small balls, then add a little more milk, as needed.
- Make small balls and garnish with some roasted peanuts.