Salads are a popular dish that can be found in many cultures and cuisines around the world. One of the great things about salads is their versatility. They can be customized to suit a wide range of tastes and dietary preferences, with options for vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets. Salads can be simple and straightforward, or more complex with a variety of ingredients and flavors. They can also be a great way to use up leftover vegetables or other ingredients in your fridge or pantry. If you prefer warm salads and tangy flavours, then this Grilled Paneer and Vegetable Salad is just for you!
This mouth-watering Grilled Paneer and Vegetable Salad is packed with flavors – thanks to a mix of grilled vegetables, chunks of juicy grilled paneer and a tangy coriander and lemon dressing. It is loaded with Indian flavours and can be had just as-is. This is also a great way to use up any coriander chutney you may you have left-over.
So, whether you’re a vegetarian, a paneer lover, or just looking for a tasty and healthy salad recipe, you will surely love this.
Grilled Paneer And Vegetable SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
A perfect salad for those who love tangy flavours!
Paneer – 100 gms, cut into cubes
Bell Pepper – ½ cup, cut into cubes
Onion – 1 small, cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper as per taste
Garlic Powder – 1 tsp (optional)
Cucumber – ½ cup, cut into cubes
Cherry Tomatoes – ¼ cup, halved
Oil for cooking
- Coriander Lemon Dressing
Olive Oil – ¼ cup
Lemon Juice – 2-3 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
Garlic – 5-6 cloves, finely chopped or minced
Salt – 1/4 tsp (adjust as per taste)
Pepper Powder – 1/8 tsp (adjust as per taste)
- For the dressing, add the olive oil, lemon juice, coriander leaves, garlic, salt and pepper to a blender jar and blend well. Any extra dressing can be stored in a bottle with a tight lid and refrigerated.
- Add the cut paneer into a bowl and season it with some salt, pepper and ½ a tsp of garlic powder (if using).
- Add salt, pepper and the remaining garlic powder (if using) to the chopped bell pepper and onion and keep it aside.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the paneer pieces to it and cook it till light brown on both sides. Keep this aside.
- Add some more oil into the same pan and add the bell pepper and onion to it and saute it on high flame till lightly charred.
- Transfer this into the salad mixing bowl. To this, add the cucumber, tomato and grilled paneer along with some of the salad dressing and toss it all well.
- Serve this salad warm.