Looking for a quick and easy buttercream recipe?? Try out this Peanut Butter Buttercream. It will go well with different flavours like peanut butter. vanilla, chocolate or caramel cakes/cupcakes. It is very easy to make and stores well too when refrigerated.
Peanut Butter ButtercreamCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
A easy peanut butter buttercream!
Butter – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp
Creamy peanut butter – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
Cream – 4 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Step by Step Process
- Cream together butter and peanut butter using a beater till soft and fluffy.
- Slowly add the sugar and cream and continue beating.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and cream together till everything is well combined and creamy.
- If it looks too stiff to pipe, add a little more cream to loosen.
- If it looks loose, then refrigerate for a while to stiffen up the buttercream.