Bread crumbs can be easily made at home and used for crumb coating and frying. And the best part is that you can use the end pieces and any pieces which you were thinking of discarding to make this.
- Bread slices / Edges of bread / End pieces of a bread loaf
Step by Step Process
- Break the bread into smaller pieces and powder it in a mixer.
- Heat a pan and add the bread crumbs to it.
- Dry roast till the bread crumbs change color lightly and feel really dry to the touch.
- Let it cool down completely and store it in an airtight container.
- Bread crumbs stay good for a long time when stored in an airtight container and refrigerated.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!