This oats and chocolate milkshake doesn’t have any added refined sugar. We are instead sweetening it with honey. I have used regular cooking oats for this. This milkshake makes for a really filling breakfast option as well as can be a great solution to those mid-day hunger pangs! It has added dry fruits too which makes it not just delicious but healthy too..
- Oats – 1 cup
- Almonds – 8-10
- Walnuts – 6-8
- Raisins – 8-10
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 2-4 tbsp
- Cold Milk – 2 cups
- Chopped nuts and seeds for topping
Step by Step Process
- In a blender, blend the oats, almonds, walnuts and raisins for a few seconds till coarse.
- Add the remaining ingredients to this and blend till everything is well combined.
- Adjust the honey as needed – 2 tbsp honey for 2 cups of this milkshake makes it a mildly sweet shake. So you can increase the honey, as per your taste.
- Milk can be replaced with a dairy free milk like coconut milk or almond milk and honey can be replaced with maple syrup or dates syrup to make this recipe vegan.
- You can further top up the shake with some more chopped nuts or seeds.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!