If you have ever been on a weight loss diet, you might have come across articles mentioning the benefits of apple cider vinegar and having it diluted with water on a daily basis. But due to it’s pungent taste, it isn’t a very happy choice by most people.
However, we can definitely add some other ingredients to it and make it a much more interesting drink to have. A spinach and apple cider vinegar is one such option. Read on to know the benefits of this drink and how it helps to loose excess fat!
Few things to keep in mind
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is known for it’s metabolism boosting and fat burning properties, and hence is a great choice to include on a daily basis. It is also known to reduce cholesterol and lower blood sugar levels.
- Spinach: Spinach is extremely low in calories and has insoluble fiber which keeps you full for longer. Apart from this, it is also rich in Vitamin A, C and K and minerals like iron, magnesium and manganese. So this again is a good choice to include in a fat loss diet.
- Avocado: Avocado is loaded with fiber and has monounsaturated fatty acids, which are the good fats our body needs. They again control hunger pangs by improving satiety and keeping sugar cravings away.
- Spinach – 2 cups, roughly chopped
- Avocado – 1/2, roughly chopped
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1-2 tbsp, adjust as per taste
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Ginger – a small piece
- Water – as needed
Step by Step Process
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend well. Add water as needed to make it into a pourable / smoothie consistency.
- You can also add a pinch of salt to improve the flavours in this smoothie.
- Drink this immediately as it tends to change it’s taste if left for a while.