If you love pizza, but don’t want to spend time making the pizza base, then pizza puffs is a great alternative. Pizza puffs are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or snack that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. All you need is some puff pastry sheet, pizza sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice. These are perfect for parties, game day, or just a fun and tasty way to enjoy pizza without all the fuss.
Pizza puffs are a versatile dish that can be customized to suit any taste. You can leave it open or fold it in any way you like after adding the toppings. These can be baked or air-fried and takes less than 20 min to transform into a delicious cheesy snack!
You can make pizza puffs in larger quantities and keep them refrigerated after assembling. 20 min before serving, just bake or air fry them and serve them hot and crispy. Puff pastry crisps up better when it baked cold. They are also a fun activity to do with kids, who can help assemble and fill the puffs!
Pizza PuffsCourse: Snacks and SavouriesDifficulty: Easy
When you are craving for pizzas, but dont have the time to make, try making these quick and easy Pizza Puffs!
Puff Pastry Sheet – 1
Pizza Sauce – ½ cup
Basil Leaves – a few
Olives and Jalepenos
Mozarella Cheese – 50 gms
Milk – 2 tbsp
- Unfold a puff pastry sheet and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Onto each piece, spread some pizza sauce in the centre diagonally. Add some boiled corn, onion, olives and jalepenos on top of it.
- Next, grate some cheese on it. Season with the Italian seasoning and the bring in the diagonally opposite edges to the centre, overlapping slightly.
- Press in the centre gently and then brush some milk on the puff pastry to get a nice golden-brown color when baked.
- Press a piece of jalepeno or olive in the centre where the edges joined and then sprinkle some Italian seasoning all over the puff.
- Bake this in a preheated oven 15 min at 200C till golden-brown. Serve hot!