Chocolate And Banana Puff Pastry Braid is a delicious dessert that combines the rich and creamy flavors of chocolate and the sweet and fruity taste of bananas in a flaky, buttery puff pastry. This dessert is perfect for any occasion, from a casual brunch to an elegant dinner party. It’s easy to make, visually appealing and can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Whether you are a chocolate lover, a banana enthusiast, or just looking for a decadent and satisfying dessert, this puff pastry braid is sure to be a hit.
If you have puff pastry sheets available with you, then you can make this dessert in a jiffy. You can either use a chocolate spread as a filling or a bar of your favourite chocolate or even chocolate spread. Bananas go well with chocolate and gives it a fruity taste. You can replace banana with berries of your choice too which will complement the sweetness of the chocolate.
Though you may think it is complicated to shape this dessert, it is actually really easy to do. Overall, the chocolate and banana puff pastry braid is a dessert that is easy to make, yet looks and tastes like it came straight out of a bakery. So give it a try!
Chocolate And Banana Puff Pastry BraidCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
A visual treat to the eyes – will be a hit with all chocolate and banana lovers!
Puff Pastry Sheet – 1
Nutella or Any Chocolate Spread – 1/2 cup
Banana – 2, sliced
Milk – 2 tbsp
Almonds Slivers and Sugar
- Spread the puff pastry onto a parchment paper and make slanted cut on both sides, leaving about a third in the centre.
- In the centre part, spread nutella or any chocolate spread and then arrange the banana slices on top of it.
- Fold the cuts from both sides alternately onto the centre, overlapping with each other. Seal the two ends by folding over.
- Brush the pastry all over with some milk.
- Sprinkle almonds and sugar on top and bake this in a preheated oven 15 min at 200C till golden-brown.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve.