Savoury Cheese Walnut Muffins are a delicious and hearty treat that are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack. These muffins are packed with flavour and texture, thanks to the combination of cheese and walnuts. They are easy to make and are a great way to use up any leftover cheese you may have in the fridge. These muffins can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature and can be stored in an airtight container for up to three days.
These Savoury Cheese Walnut Muffins are a great alternative to traditional sweet muffins and are perfect for those who prefer savoury breakfast or snack options. They are also a great option for entertaining guests, as they can be made in advance and reheated just before serving. Do apply some melted butter as soon as they come out of the oven for a beautiful golden shine.
These muffins are super easy to make and you can always add other flavours of your choice as well to these. These Savoury Cheese Walnut Muffins are a delicious and satisfying way to start your day or to enjoy as a snack. Give them a try and impress your family and friends with your baking skills!
Savoury Cheese Walnut MuffinsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
These Cheesy Walnut Muffins are packed with flavours and you can have them just any time of the day!
Milk – ½ cup
Egg – 1
Oil – 2 tbsp
Flour – 1 cup
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Walnuts – ¼ cup, roasted and chopped
Cheddar Cheese – ½ cup, grated
Rosemary – 1.5-2 tsp, chopped
Melted Butter for brushing
- Whisk together the egg, milk and oil and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder and salt and mix well. To this, add the chopped walnuts, grated cheddar cheese and rosemary and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to this and mix till just combined.
- Transfer the batter into a lined muffin tray and bake at 180C for 18-20 min till done.
- As soon as the muffins come out of the oven, brush them with some melted butter and serve.