Warm, spiced, and comforting – everything we want in a winter drink! This Winter Warm Mulled Sangria recipe is a pure delight and perfect for any cold weather party you may be planning.
Let the fruit juices simmer with the whole spices for a while so that the flavours seep in beautifully. This mulled sangria is best served warm!
Mulled Sangria MocktailCourse: DrinksCuisine: SpainDifficulty: Easy
Cranberry Juice – 1.5 cups
Apple Juice – 1 cup
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Brown sugar – 1-2 tbsp
Cinnamon stick – 2
Cloves – 6-7
Cardamon – 2
Lemon Juice – 1-1.5 tbsp
Granny Smith Apple – 1/2, sliced
Navel Orange – 1/2, sliced
Pomegranate Kernels – 1/4 cup
- Mix together the juices, sugar and spices in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Cover and let it simmer on low heat for 8-10 min.
- Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice.
- Add the chopped fruits into serving glasses.
- Strain the mulled juice and add.
- Serve warm.