Check out this recipe for silky smooth espresso panna cotta. This dessert is an ideal way to end any dinner party, it’s eggless, really flavourful and looks impressive. Will be loved by all the coffee lovers out there!
Make this impressive espresso panna cotta for a festive dinner party dessert.
Espresso Panna CottaCourse: DessertCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
You can makes this dessert up to 2 days before you’re ready to serve it up.
Gelatin – 1 tsp soaked in 2 tsp of water
Fresh Cream – 500 ml
Sugar – 6 tbsp
Instant Coffee Powder – 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1.5 tsp
Salt – a tiny pinch
- Soak the gelatin in water and keep it aside to bloom.
- Heat together cream, sugar and coffee powder till everything is well combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Microwave the bloomed gelatin in bursts of a few seconds till it melts.
- Add the melted gelatin, vanilla essence and salt and whisk it well to combine.
- Turn off the heat and add the panna cotta mixture to a greased bowl or ramekins.
- Leave it in the refrigerator to set.
- To unmould, dip the bowl in hot water and then invert it onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with some chocolate shavings and chocolate or coffee sauce.