No-Bake Eggless Chocolate Berry Tart – This chocolate tart tastes so fresh and luscious! It’s eggless and really makes a statement! It’s the belle of the ball at any dinner or party!
I wanted to make something that LOOKED really fancy, even if it was easy-peasy to put together. So I made this No Bake Eggless Chocolate and Berry Tart.
No Bake Eggless Chocolate and Berry TartCourse: DessertCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
This no-bake chocolate tart won All The Things. It’s easy, delicious , and looks GORGEOUS.
- For the curst
Digestive or Oreo Biscuits – 250 gms, powdered
Unsalted Butter – ½ cup, melted
- For filling
Dark Compound Chocolate – 250 gms, grated or chopped
Heavy Cream – 150 gms
Butter – 50 gms, cut into cubes
- For topping
Berries and Fruits of your choice
White Chocolate Chips/Shavings
Slivered Almonds and Pistachios
- Grease an 8-inch tart tin and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the powdered biscuits and butter.
- Press this mix at the bottom and along the sides of the tart tin evenly.
- Keep this in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate on a double boiler.
- As the chocolate starts to melt, add the cream and mix it together.
- To this, add the butter cubes and mix well. Take this off heat.
- Add the chocolate mix into the tart base.
- Top it up with berries, fruits, chocolate chips/shavings, dry fruits and some powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate the tart for a couple of hours till set properly.