This Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins are delicious, moist and soft. They have the melt-in-the-mouth texture and taste just yum. They are feather light due to the addition of oil. And there is no added refined sugar, which makes them more addictive and less guilt-free.
These eggless whole-wheat chocolate chip muffins take very little time to make and you can offer them to kids and adults as a guilt-free snack. They are also great to pack in your little one’s snack box, but trust me – they will not be happy with just one!
Eggless Wholewheat Chocolate Chip MuffinsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This eggless whole wheat muffin recipe suits to all those who do not eat eggs. This wheat muffin recipe is great for calorie conscious people too.
Wholewheat Flour – 1 cup
Baking Powder – ¼ tsp
Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Dark Chocolate Chunks/Chips – ¼ cup
Oil – ¼ cup
Powdered Jaggery – ½ cup
Buttermilk – ¾ cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven for 15 min at 180C.
- Line the muffin tray with liners.
- Mix together the wholewheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate and keep it aside.
- Whisk together oil, jaggery, buttermilk and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the dry ingredients gently into the wet ingredients.
- Divide the batter into the muffin cups and bake it at 180C for about 18-20 min till the top looks done and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool down completely and serve.