Even though it is officially not yet summer in Bangalore, it has started feeling like summer. Days have become much warmer than earlier. And this is the time when the demand for cold drinks, shakes and smoothies go up. Stocking up of ice-creams has already started too. This lychee mint lemonade uses store bought lychee juice, thus making it super quick to make. This is something that you can ask your kids to make for the entire family (and even guests..;)) while you sit back and relax.
If you are looking for more options of drinks, shakes and smoothies – then do check out my other recipes too.
Lychee Mint LemonadeCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
An easy to make summer cooler!
Mint Leaves – a few
Lemon Wedges – from one large lemon
Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp
Lychee Juice – 2 cups
Soda – 1 cup
Step by Step Process
- In a shaker, muddle together the mint leaves, lemon wedges and brown sugar.
- To this add the lychee juice and mix well.
- In a glass, add some ice cubes and add the prepared mix.
- Top it up with soda and serve.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and lemon wedges.