It is important to keep ourselves well-hydrated during the day. Juices and smoothies are a great way to keep hunger off in-between meals, thus helping us not to binge eat junk food. These beetroot, carrot and amla shots are naturally sweetened by the beets and carrots and of course you have all the essential nutrients from these and gooseberries (amla) too.
This recipe has been shared by Parina, founder of Neiki.in. She certified in Personal Training from National Academy of Sports Medicine. With the the motto ‘Give More. Get More’, she designed NEIKI, her fitness program, wherein she strives to reduce injury risk and prepare our bodies to bear the impact they need to. On this excursion, her endeavour is to help people stand upright – physically and mentally.
It is not just recipes that Parina is sharing with us – it is a lot of other information too. Head over to my YouTube channel to see all that we discuss around food and nutrition! Cheers to a balanced and healthy start to 2021..:)
Beetroot Carrot Amla ShotsCourse: Drinks
Enjoy this nutrient rich drink!
Beetroot juice – 2 medium, roughly chopped
Carrot Juice – 1 large, roughly chopped
Amla (Gooseberry) – 2
Coconut Water – 200 ml
- Remove the seed from the gooseberry and chop into small pieces.
- Add this to the blender jar along with the beetroot, carrot and half of the coconut water.
- Blend it all well. Strain, if needed.
- Add the remaining coconut water and serve immediately.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories84
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.