Its the low-carb, high-fat diet that has taken the world by storm. Here we have a perfect keto-friendly recipe that’ll have you in ketosis before you know it.’This colorful looking bowl of health, infused with chunky grilled paneer, will satiate your hunger and the constant desire of taste. You could add a side of hummus for that tangy taste which never hurt anyone.
Few things to keep in mind
- Paneer: You can cut the paneer into larger or smaller sizes as you like. I have tried to keep them thinner so that the flavours are well incorporated.
- Green Chutney: I have used this recipe of green chutney for the salad. For a pure keto diet, you can skip the sugar used in this recipe.
- Vegetables: You can add other keto-friendly vegetables too in the salad as per your choice and availability.
- Cooking: I have cooked the paneer and vegetables on a grill pan. You can cook it on the stove top in a regular pan by drizzling a little oil too.
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Green Chutney – 2-3 tbsp, enough to marinate the paneer pieces
- Cucumber – 1 small, cut into slices
- Lettuce leaves – a few
- Red Bell Pepper – 1 small, cut into cubes
- Yellow Zucchini – 1 small, sliced
- Olive Oil
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Lemon Juice – as per taste
Step by Step Process
- Cut the paneer into cubes. Marinate it with the green chutney.
- Cook the paneer pieces on a grill or a pan with some butter or olive oil. Keep it aside.
- Marinate the bell pepper and zucchini with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook this also on the grill or a pan. Keep it aside.
- For the salad, mix together the grilled vegetables, lettuce leaves and cucumber and add lemon juice and some more salt or pepper, if needed.
- Once mixed well, toss in the paneer pieces and serve.