This is a twist to a regular mango mocktail. The addition of green chillies makes for an interesting twist to an otherwise sweet drink. This drink can be directly made in the glasses used for serving.
- Green chilli – 1 or 2, roughly chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Mango juice – 1 cup
- Carbonated water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes
Step by Step Process
- Muddle together the green chillies, lemon juice and sugar together in the serving glass. If you are making multiple servings, then you can mix it in a jar or in a mortal pestle.
- Add to it the mango juice and some ice cubes and give it a nice stir.
- Top it up with the carbonated water and serve cold.
- This recipe makes for two glasses of the mocktail.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!