Who doesn’t like to have a cool and refreshing drink after a long day? This orange mojito has the freshness from oranges, lemon and mint leaves and is sure to leave you asking for more..:)
- Orange segments – from 1 orange (remove skin and seeds)
- Lemon wedges – from half a lemon
- Sugar – 3-4 tsp
- Mint leaves – a few
- Orange Juice – 1 cup
- Carbonated water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes
Step by Step Process
- Muddle the orange segments, lemon wedges, sugar and mint leaves together first in a shaker. Muddling these brings out the flavours of all these into the juice. If you are feeling lazy, you can skip the muddling part too..:)
- Add the orange juice along with one cube of ice and shake it till the ice melts.
- Pour the orange mix into two glasses filled with ice and top it up with the carbonated water and serve cold.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!