Who doesn’t like to have a cool and refreshing drink after a long day? This orange mojito has the freshness from oranges, lemon and mint leaves and is sure to leave you asking for more..:)
- Orange segments – from 1 orange (remove skin and seeds)
- Lemon wedges – from half a lemon
- Sugar – 3-4 tsp
- Mint leaves – a few
- Orange Juice – 1 cup
- Carbonated water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes
Step by Step Process
- Muddle the orange segments, lemon wedges, sugar and mint leaves together first in a shaker. Muddling these brings out the flavours of all these into the juice. If you are feeling lazy, you can skip the muddling part too..:)
- Add the orange juice along with one cube of ice and shake it till the ice melts.
- Pour the orange mix into two glasses filled with ice and top it up with the carbonated water and serve cold.