Yeah, it’s really cheesy…:D
This is a pretty simple and easy to put together dip that goes quite well with Nachos or any such crisps. Try it out and enjoy a movie or a game with Nachos/Chips and this cheesy dip.
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Flour – 1 tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup (may need more to adjust consistency)
- Cheese Cubes – 3 (75 gms), cut into small cubes
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Chilli Powder – ¼ tsp
Step by Step Process
- In a saucepan, heat the butter till melted. Once butter is melted, add the flour and whisk continuously. The mixture will bubble and then slowly settle.
- Once the bubbles are settled a little, add milk and continue whisking till a smooth sauce is formed.
- Add the cheese cubes and let it melt completely. If needed, add more milk to adjust the consistency.
- Finally add salt and chilli powder and adjust as per taste.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!