This is a very popular Indian bar snack and doesn’t require much effort or time to put together. It has the Indian chaat flavours and hence is also called the Masala Peanut Chaat. I usually serve this along with other starters when I have guests over and it is a crowd pleaser.
- Roasted Peanuts – ½ cup
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – enough to frying the chilli powder
- Onion – 1 medium, chopped fine
- Tomato – 1 medium, chopped fine
- Green Chilli – 1, chopped fine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chaat Masala – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Coriander Leaves – a handful, chopped
Step by Step Process
- In a small pan, heat the oil and add the red chilli powder to it. Give it a quick stir and add the roasted peanuts. Toss it around till well coated.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilli and the seasonings along with the peanuts into a bowl and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and lemon juice, as per taste. Finally add the coriander leaves and serve.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!