Nutella Latte is a heavenly concoction that combines the rich, velvety goodness of espresso with the sweet and hazelnutty magic of Nutella. If you’re a fan of coffee and have a sweet tooth, this drink is about to become your new best friend.
Nutella Latte can be made with a freshly brewed espresso or some instant coffee, if that’s what you have at hand. Then comes the star of the show: Nutella. This iconic hazelnut chocolate spread is not just for spreading on toast or dolloping on pancakes; it’s the secret ingredient that transforms a regular latte into a Nutella Latte. Top it up with some steamed milk and you have your velvety, chocolatey latte ready!
Nutella LatteCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
This Nutella Latte is like a hug in a mug!
Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tbsp
Hot Water – ¼ cup
Nutella – 2 tbsp
Hot Milk – 1 cup
Nutella, Coffee Powder or Cocoa Powder for garnish
- Rim the edge of the serving glass or cup with some Nutella.
- Add hot water to instant coffee powder and mix well.
- To this, add the Nutella and mix it well till you get a smooth sauce. Add this to the bottom of your serving glass.
- Add steamed/hot milk on top of this and top it with some milk foam.
- Add some more Nutella and sprinkle some coffee powder or cocoa powder on top and serve.