Oreo Truffles are a delightful and decadent treat that combines the classic flavors of Oreos and creamy chocolate into bite-sized balls. These indulgent sweets are perfect for any occasion – whether you’re hosting a party, celebrating a special event, or simply craving a sweet pick-me-up. They are incredibly easy to make and versatile and are sure to be a hit among both kids and adults alike.
Oreo Truffles require only a few simple ingredients and minimal effort. The process involves crushing Oreos into fine crumbs, combining them with cream cheese, shaping the mixture into balls, and then dipping them in melted chocolate for a smooth and luscious coating. You can even coat them in cookie crumbs to get more of that Oreo flavor. Their soft, velvety texture and chocolate flavor make them hard to resist.
Whether you enjoy them as a standalone indulgence or serve them as part of a dessert platter, Oreo Truffles are guaranteed to bring smiles to the faces of anyone tasting them.
Oreo TrufflesCourse: CookiesDifficulty: Easy
Oreo Truffles are a delightful and decadent treat that combines the classic flavors of Oreos and creamy chocolate into bite-sized balls.
Oreo Cookies – 12 nos
Cream Cheese – 3-4 tbsp, at room temperature
Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
White Chocolate – 100 gms, chopped
Dark Chocolate – 30 gms, melted
- Add the oreo cookies to the mixer jar and powder it well.
- Transfer it to a mixing bowl and add the cream cheese and vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Make small balls from this and keep it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Keep this in the freezer to set for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, add the white chocolate and melt it well.
- Drop the oreo truffles into it one by one to coat it properly. Place it back on the tray and decorate as desired – either by piping some dark chocolate over it or by sprinkling some crushed oreo cookies on top.
- Keep it refrigerated.