Do you crave for sweets after a meal or in between during the day? And want to munch on something which is healthy and doesn’t have any refined sugar in it? If so, this dry fruit laddu is just the perfect sweet that you can have anytime of the day without any guilt.
There is no added sugar, jaggery or artificial sweetener in these laddus. It contains nuts and seeds along with dates and hence can replace your energy bar too. Making these laddus is really easy and your mixie will do most of the job of blending the mix together. It is also a great return gift that you can pack for kids and adults after a party.
In case you do not have some of the nuts or seeds, you can skip those and increase the quantity of the other nuts. You can also add more nuts and seeds as per your choice to make it even more healthier. So do try this recipe and let me know if you like it.
Dry Fruit LadduCourse: SweetsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Protein rich, extremely healthy dry fruit laddus that you can enjoy guilt-free!
Almonds – 1/4 cup
Cashews – 1/4 cup
Pistachios – 2 tbsp
Pumpkin Seeds – 1 tbsp
Melon Seeds – 1 tbsp
Pitted Dates – 12, chopped
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dry roast the almonds till they slowly start changing color. At this stage, add the cashews and continue roasting. To this, add the pistachios and roast again. Take care not to burn the nuts.
- Remove this onto a plate and let it cool down a little.
- Dry roast the pumpkin and melon seeds till they start popping. Keep it aside.
- Into a blender jar, add the roasted almonds, cashews and pistachios and grind coarsely. To this, add the chopped dates and cardamom powder and blend well again.
- Transfer this to a plate or bowl and add the roasted melon and pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Shape the mix into laddoos and serve.