This Pineapple Biscuit Pudding is an easy recipe you can make with readily available ingredients and with no cooking. Basic ingredients like butter, cream, biscuits and pineapple is what we need for making this pudding. Make it ahead in time and keep it refrigerated so that it sets properly by the time you are ready to serve it.
I love layered puddings and if they do not need any cooking or baking, then surely I have more reasons to keep making them…:) For this pineapple pudding, I am using tinned pineapple. However, if you have fresh pineapple available with you, please feel free to use that. Just make sure that the pineapple is sweet, else you may want to increase the sweetness in the butter and cream layer. You can top it with candied fruits, or some nuts and seeds or even some caramelized pineapple!
So do try making this recipe soon and let me know whether you like it.
Pineapple Biscuit PuddingCourse: PuddingsDifficulty: Easy
An easy layered pudding recipe that you can make in advance and keep refrigerated till it is ready to serve.
Butter – 200 gms, at room temperature
Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 cup, cold
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Pineapple Chunks – 1.5 cups
Marie Biscuits – as needed
Milk – to soak the biscuits
Chopped dry fruits for garnish (optional)
- Whip together butter and sugar till creamy. Whip the heavy cream till soft peaks.
- To the butter and sugar mix, add the whipped cream and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Fold in the pineapple chunks into this.
- Soak biscuits in milk and layer at bottom of your serving dish. Layer 1/3rd of the buttercream on top of this and spread it evenly.
- Repeat with two more layers of biscuit and buttercream mix. Garnish with dry fruits if needed. Refrigerate till set and then serve.