Who does not love pancakes? I don’t think I have ever come across anyone who does not go gaga over a pancake breakfast. This eggless chocolate pancake recipe is as simple as it gets. Prepared in less than 30 mins, this is a quick tasty fix.
This Eggless Chocolate Pancake is a perfect recipe for a quick morning breakfast or an evening snack. Whether your kids come back from school in the evening, or are coming back after a tiring sport, this pancake recipe will definitely cheer them up. You can always drizzle some chocolate sauce and top it up with some fresh fruits too when you serve this. If you want to avoid all purpose flour, you can easily replace it with whole wheat flour and make it healthier.
So for all of you avoid taking eggs, this recipe should certainly help you with your chocolate pancake cravings!
Eggless Chocolate PancakeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Eggless Chocolate Pancake is a perfect recipe for a quick morning breakfast or an evening snack.
Milk – 3/4 cup
White vinegar – 1.5 tsp
All-purpose flour/Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
Chocolate Chips – 2 tbsp (optional)
Melted Butter/Oil – 2 tbsp
Hot Water – 1.5-2 tbsp
- Add vinegar to milk and set it aside to curdle.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips (if using) in a bowl.
- To this, add the milk, melted butter/oil and half the hot water. Mix well to make a lump free batter. Add more water if the batter is too thick.
- On a hot pan, brush some oil or butter.
- Add a ladle full of batter and cook on low flame till you see bubbles on top and edge looks done. Flip and cook on the other side too.
- Serve with some chocolate sauce, berries or fresh fruits.