In under 10 minutes, you can have these chocolate peanut butter oatmeal balls ready to go for your weekly snack. Best part? There are no food processors involved so you can make these no bake energy balls in no time.
These little balls of heaven are packed with fiber, protein, healthy fats, and a good amount of carbs to fuel you for whatever you need them for! Pack a few when you are stepping out for that instant energy or just pop one in when you are craving for something sweet…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal BallsCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
A healthy protein packed breakfast or snack!
Instant Cooking Oats – 1 cup
Dark Chocolate Chips/Chunks – 1 cup
Creamy/Chunky Peanut Butter – ½ cup
Dark Chocolate Chips – 2 tbsp
Dessicated/Dry Shredded Coconut for coating
- Roast the oats on low flame till it starts changing color.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on a double boiler.
- Add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- To this, mix in the roasted oats and dark chocolate chips.
- Let the mixture cool down completely and then make small balls out of it.
- Roll the chocolate peanut butter balls in the dry coconut and store it in an airtight container till it is ready to serve.