This Christmas try out some different options. These tarts are super easy to put together and guess what the base it made of – granola! So time to get a teeny weeny bit healthier with desserts during the festive season.
A chocolate granola base with a filling of greek yoghurt and white chocolate and topped with some berries – you will certainly reach out for a second one…:) It can be made really quick and stays well refrigerated. So you can definitely plan to make it during this festive season and serve it to your friends and family!
Granola and White Chocolate TartCourse: DessertCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Looking for an healthy option this holiday season? We’ll, we’ve got you covered with these easy Granola and white chocolate tarts.
- For tart shell
Chocolate Granola – 1 cup, powdered
Honey – 1 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
- For filling
White chocolate – 75 gms, melted
Greek/Hung Yoghurt – 3 tbsp
Pomegranate kernels, chopped berries, kiwi etc for topping
- Preheat the oven at 180C for 10 min.
- Mix together the powdered granola, honey and butter.
- Press this into tart tins of muffin moulds lined with liners.
- Bake for 7-8 min at 180C.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Mix together the melted white chocolate and yoghurt.
- Divide this mix among all the tart shells.
- Top with fresh fruits and refrigerate till ready to serve.