Vietnamese Spring Rolls are one of the healthiest and easiest meal that you can make. All you need is some rice paper sheets, some fresh veggies, cooked meat/shrimps if you like and add some microgreens to it and you have a healthy meal ready. A peanut sauce and some soy sauce as a dip works great with these spring rolls.
The recipe I have shared here uses fresh vegetables and microgreens as a filling for these spring rolls. Microgreens give not just a great taste and texture, but also increase the nutritional value of these spring rolls. This recipe is in collaboration with Kokil from Pods and Shoots. She has an awesome range of microgreens that you can choose along with some other fresh produce too. She delivers across Bangalore as of now.
I have shared two recipes for peanut sauce earlier- so you can make either this slightly elaborate peanut sauce or make this quick 5-ingredient peanut sauce as a dip to go along with these spring rolls.
Vietnamese Microgreens Spring RollsCourse: SnacksCuisine: VietnameseDifficulty: Easy
A quick and healthy no-cook snack!
Carrot – 1 medium size, julienned or sliced thin
Zucchini – ½ medium size, julienned or sliced thin
Cucumber – ½ medium size, julienned or sliced thin
Bell Pepper – ½ medium size, julienned or sliced thin
Purple Sango Radish Microgreens – 1 cup
Rice Paper Sheets – 15
Step by Step Process
- Mix together the carrot, zucchini, cucumber and bell pepper
- Dip a rice paper sheet in water till it softens a bit. Transfer it onto a damp cloth.
- Add the mixed vegetables and microgreens on it and roll it up into a tight roll.
- Dab some water, if needed, at the end of the rice paper sheet so it stays closed.
- Repeat this process for the remaining rice paper sheets.
- Serve the rolls with a side of peanut sauce.