This is a great toffee flavoured sauce which goes really well with ice-creams, cakes, tarts and puddings. Pair it up with a sticky toffee pudding and you have a great dessert.
Toffee SauceCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Add the ‘oomp’ factor to your dessert with this delicious toffee sauce!
Brown Sugar – 1 cup
Butter – 100 gms
Salt – a pinch
Fresh Cream – 1 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Step by Step Process
- Add all the ingredients together into a pan.
- Cook it till the butter has melted completely and the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Let it come to a boil for 2 min.
- Keep stirring continuously as it boils.
- Turn off the heat as it starts thickening for a pouring consistency sauce.
- The sauce thickens further as it cools down.