Does this really need an introduction?? I feel Mocha flavour captures the best of two worlds – Chocolate and Coffee. And as a milkshake, it is definitely a great “once-in-a-while” option for kids instead of their evening cup of health drink…;)
- Milk – 2 cups
- Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tbsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 4-5 tbsp (adjust as per sweetness required)
- Ice cubes – 1/2-3/4 cup
Step by Step Process
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Add more ice, if needed.
- Pour it into tall glasses and serve it garnished with some chocolate chips, chocolate curls or whipped cream, as desired.
- You can even top is up with a scoop of ice-cream!