Hummus is a dip or a spread made by blending boiled chickpeas with tahini, lemon juice and seasonings. It is a healthy dip and pairs perfectly well with many middle eastern dishes.
- Boiled Chickpeas – 250 gms
- Tahini Paste – 1 tbsp
- Lime juice – ½ of a lime, adjust as per taste
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Paprika – ¼ tsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp (and some more for drizzling on top)
- Cold Water – as needed, to adjust the consistency
Step by Step Process
- Add all the ingredients, except the olive oil, into the mixer jar and grind it to a coarse paste. Add water as needed.
- Add the olive oil and grind it further to a smooth paste.
- Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle some paprika and cumin powder on top when serving.
Love food?? Love cooking even more?? Check out FoodTokWithSherin for easy to make delicious recipes!!!