Biscoff Cheesecake is a harmonious blend of cheesecake flavours with the irresistible, spiced charm of Biscoff cookies. This No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake recipe is the perfect make-ahead dessert recipe for the next lunch or dinner you are hosting during this holiday season. The Biscoff Cheesecake elevates the classic cheesecake experience to new heights, creating a dessert masterpiece that captivates the senses from the first glance to the last lingering taste. It is easy to make and you will have a masterchef-like creation on your dessert table without a lot of effort.
Biscoff Cheesecake has the perfect, smooth, velvety texture of the cheesecake filling that is in perfect harmony with the crumbly, spiced undertones of the Biscoff cookie crust. This no bake cheesecake does not require any cooking. You can make this a day earlier and keep it refrigerated so that it sets well. The crust is made using crushed biscoff cookies and the cheesecake layer uses the biscoff spread. But the highlight of this dessert for me is the drizzle of biscoff spread and pieces of cookies arranged on top which makes it not just look stunning, but adds to the texture and flavour too.
So let’s dig in!
Biscoff CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
An easy-to-prepare make ahead recipe for your next party!
- For the base
Lotus Biscoff Biscuits – 6
Salt – a tiny pinch
Melted Butter – 1 tbsp
- For the cheesecake
Cream Cheese – ½ cup, at room temperature
Biscoff Spread – 2 tbsp
Powdered/Castor Sugar – 1 tbsp
Salt – a tiny pinch
Whipped Cream – ½ cup
Melted Biscoff Spread for topping
Biscoff Biscuits for topping
- Add the biscoff biscuits and salt in a mixie jar and powder it. Transfer this to a bowl and add melted butter to it and mix well.
- Transfer this mix evenly into the base of 2 or 3 ramekins and press it gently. Refrigerate this for 15-20 min while you prepare the cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese, biscoff spread, sugar and salt till well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream to this.
- Transfer this to the prepared ramekins and tap it gently.
- Add a thin layer of melted biscoff spread on top of this and refrigerate this for a couple of hours till well set.
- Top it with biscoff biscuit pieces and serve.