French toast is a classic breakfast dish that people have been enjoying for centuries. It’s a magical transformation of plain old bread into something wonderfully tasty. But when you add chocolate to the mix, it becomes even more delicious.
Chocolate French Toast is not just a delicious treat for the taste buds; it’s a celebration of simple pleasures. It’s a cozy and comforting breakfast that can turn an ordinary morning into something special. The combination of warm, crispy bread and the sweet embrace of chocolate is pure bliss.
Making Chocolate French Toast is as easy as the regular french toast. It’s perfect for weekends when you have a little extra time to indulge in a luxurious breakfast. But it’s also quick enough to make on busy weekday mornings. You don’t need to be a gourmet chef to whip up this delectable dish – anyone can do it.
Chocolate French ToastCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
If you are craving for a delicious breakfast, try this out!
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
Corn Starch – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/8 txp
Castor/Fine or Powdered Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
Milk – ½-¾ cup
Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp
Bread Slices – 5-6
Butter for cooking
Chocolate Sauce, chocolate chips, marshmallows, almonds for topping
- In a bowl, mix together cocoa powder, corn starch, cinnamon powder, salt and sugar.
- To this, add the milk, cream and vanilla essence and mix well till you get a smooth flowy batter.
- Heat butter in a pan. Dip the bread slices one by one in the batter and cook it in hot butter till golden-brown on both sides.
- Transfer the hot French Toasts onto your serving plate.
- Top them with some chocolate chips, marshmallows, almonds and chocolate sauce and serve.