Do you have a sweet tooth that craves something bite-sized and bursting with flavor? If you’re nodding your head in agreement, you’re in for a delightful treat! Imagine being served donuts that come in tiny, perfect bite-sized portions that you can pop into your mouth like candy. That’s exactly what these mini donut bites are! They are made with just a few basic pantry essentials and do not require kneading and resting of dough either. These are instant donuts and are made eggless too.
The magic of instant mini donut bites lies in their name – they’re instant! These delectable treats are ready in the blink of an eye. No more waiting for dough to rise – you can have your donuts right away. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or a sweet dessert, these instant mini donut bites have got you covered. And you can just dust it with some powdered sugar, coat them generously in some cinnamon sugar (my personal favourite!), dunk them in some melted chocolate or chocolate sauce, drizzle them with some fruit glaze – the possibilities of flavours are endless.
So next time you have some unexpected guest and you are wondering on what to serve them, make these and impress them. These will be loved by kids and adults alike!
Donut BitesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Bite sized snack/sweet which will be loved by all!
All Purpose Flour – ½ cup
Baking Powder – ¾ tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Yoghurt – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
Oil for Frying
- For Coating
Castor Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon Powder – ½ tsp
- In a bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
- Into this, add the yoghurt and mix well to make a very soft and wet dough.
- Transfer this dough into a piping bag with a big round tip or just cut the edge of the piping bag.
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. And pipe small pieces of the dough into the hot oil. You can use a scissor to cut the dough into pieces as you pipe it. Fry them till golden-brown.
- In a bowl, mix together castor sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Add the hot donut bites into the cinnamon sugar and dust it all over and enjoy!