Say hello to this gorgeous no-bake strawberry jelly cheesecake! The refreshing strawberry jelly pairs perfectly with the smooth and creamy cheesecake which rests on a digestive biscuit crust.
I guarantee that this show-stopping cheesecake will impress all of your friends and family. As complicated and long-winded as this recipe looks on the outside, it is really simple to tackle. And when you hear that it’s no-bake, doesn’t that interest you even more.
Three different layers with different textures and flavours. You certainly have a dessert which is gonna be loved by all!
No Bake Strawberry Jelly CheesecakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy dessert can be made ahead of time, making it a perfect dish when planning a celebration.
- For the crust
Digestive Biscuits – 120 gms, powdered
Unsalted Butter, melted – 1/3 cup
- For the cheese cake
White Compound Chocolate – 150 gms, grated/chopped
Heavy Cream – ¾ cup
Cream Cheese – 240 gms, soft at room temperature
Lemon Juice – ¾ tsp
Vanilla Essence – ¾ tsp
- Jelly Layer
Strawberry Flavoured Jelly Packet
- Line a 7-inch springform tin and keep it ready.
- Mix together the powdered digestive biscuits and melted butter.
- Press this firmly at the bottom of the springform tin and keep it refrigerated.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave or double boiler and keep it aside.
- Whip the heavy cream in a bowl till it thickens.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese gently using a spoon or spatula.
- To this, add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Next, fold in the whipped cream, lemon juice and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour this cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit crust and leave it in the refrigerator while you prepare the jelly.
- Prepare the strawberry jelly as per the instructions on the package and let it cool down slightly.
- Slice the strawberries in half and arrange it on top of the cheesecake mix.
- Gently pour the jelly mix on top and leave it in the refrigerator till it sets well.
- Slice and serve.