This Chilli Garlic Chutney will surely add a lot of vibrant flavour to any thing you add it to . Just a few ingredients with little of your time and uncountable delicious moments with this chutney you can amp up any dish.
Chilli Garlic ChutneyCourse: chutneyCuisine: IndianDifficulty: easy
Spicy Chilli Garlic Chutney to make your life easy and spicy.
Dry Kashmiri/Byadgi Red Chilli – 10-12, soaked in hot water
Garlic – 4-5, peeled and chopped
Sugar / Jaggery – 2-3 tsp (as per taste)
Salt – as needed
Lemon Juice / Vinegar – 2-3 tsp (as per taste)
Step by Step Process
- Soak the red chillies in hot water for about 15 min till they soften.
- Remove the chillies from water and add to the chutney jar of your mixer.
- Add the garlic to this and a little bit of water used for soaking the chillies, sugar and salt and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Finally, add the vinegar or lemon juice and blend again.
- Serve this chutney as a side with momos, chaats or even dosa and idli.