Healthy, delicious and nutritious Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Muffins can be prepared with ingredients which are normally available in everyone’s kitchen. These can be packed in the kids snack box too as it is a healthy sweet treat with no refined flour and no refined sugar. For banana lovers, the taste of banana will make them eat these muffins.
Use overripe bananas to make these healthy banana muffins. These muffins use whole wheat flour which increases their health benefits. And instead of refined sugar, this recipe uses powdered jaggery, which also makes it healthier. These eggless whole wheat banana muffins are extremely delicious, moist and flavourful muffin recipe. The banana chocolate muffins acquire much of its sweetness from the overripe bananas.
Try making these banana muffins for your kids and let them enjoy these guilt free.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana MuffinsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
A healthy muffin with no refined sugar and no refined flour.
Bananas – 1, ripe
Curd – 1/6 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/6 cup
Powdered Jaggery – 1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Whole Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Chocolate Chips – 1 tbsp
Chopped Walnuts /Almonds – 1 tbsp
- Dust the chocolate chips and chopped nuts with a tbsp of flour and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mash the banana well. Whisk in curd, oil, milk, powdered jaggery and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the remaining flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the batter.
- Add the dusted chocolate chips and nuts into the batter and fold gently.
- Transfer the batter into cupcake or muffin moulds and bake for 25-28 min at 180C till done