Can you believe that these eggless brownies in a microwave only take 3 minutes to cook! They’re so fudgy and chocolatey and are sure to be a treat loved by each and everyone in the house! If you ask me, nothing takes away stress like a warm and gooey brownie does. You take one bite and you are reminded of everything that is good in the world.
These chocolate brownies are fudgy and even have a tender crispy top. And you can always re-heat them if you wish to have some hot brownies with ice-cream. These are the perfect fix when you crave for something chocolate and don’t want to wait for long.
3 min Eggless Chocolate Brownie In MicrowaveCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Craving a brownie? But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Nothing to worry, you can make one in the microwave just in 3 minutes!
Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chips – 150 gms
Butter – 100 gms
Castor or Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
All Purpose Flour – 1.25 cups
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Milk – ½ cup
Walnuts – a few, chopped
Chocolate pieces/chocolate chips/walnuts – a few for topping
- Grease and line a 7 or 8-inch microwavable baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave till it is of a smooth consistency.
- Add butter to the melted chocolate and whisk till it melts fully and forms a smooth sauce.
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence into this and whisk well.
- To this, whisk in the flour and salt, along with the milk and mix well.
- Add a few chopped walnuts to this and mix in.
- Add the prepared batter into the baking tray and sprinkle the chocolate and walnuts on top.
- Microwave on high power for 2 min first and then continue for another minute or two.
- The top will look done and sides will start releasing.
- The center will be a little gooey and will set as it cools down.
- At 1200W, this will take between 3-4 min usually.