This Christmas try out some different options. These tarts are super easy to put together and guess what the base it made of – granola! So time to get a teeny weeny bit healthier with desserts during the festive season.
A chocolate granola base with a filling of greek yoghurt and white chocolate and topped with some berries – you will certainly reach out for a second one…:) It can be made really quick and stays well refrigerated. So you can definitely plan to make it during this festive season and serve it to your friends and family!
Granola & White Chocolate TartCourse: DessertCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Looking for an healthy option this holiday season? We’ll, we’ve got you covered with these easy Granola and white chocolate tarts.
- For tart shell
Chocolate Granola – 1 cup, powdered
Honey – 1 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
- For filling
White chocolate – 75 gms, melted
Greek/Hung Yoghurt – 3 tbsp
Pomegranate kernels, chopped berries, kiwi etc for topping
- Preheat the oven at 180C for 10 min.
- Mix together the powdered granola, honey and butter.
- Press this into tart tins of muffin moulds lined with liners.
- Bake for 7-8 min at 180C.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Mix together the melted white chocolate and yoghurt.
- Divide this mix among all the tart shells.
- Top with fresh fruits and refrigerate till ready to serve.