You know some desserts just make you feel on the top of the world and this ultimate chocolate pudding that I recently made, did just that. It is such a simple recipe but the end result is absolutely stunning and drool-worthy! And oh, it is eggless!
I can use all the superlatives to describe this Eggless Chocolate Pudding – rich, chocolatey, decadent, melt-in-the-mouth.. But to believe any of this, you will have to make this. And once you do make it and taste it, am sure you will add more adjectives to this list..:)
With Christmas around the corner, this recipe is just in time to serve all your sweet indulgences.
Eggless Ultimate Chocolate PuddingCourse: DessertCuisine: EnglishDifficulty: Easy
This ultimate chocolate pudding is the most luscious, decadent, and smoothest pudding I have ever made.
- For the slurry
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
Cornflour – 2 tbsp
Milk – ¼ cup
- For the pudding
Milk – 1+1/4 cup
Sugar – ¼ cup
Cream – ½ cup
Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
Dark Chocolate Chips/Chunks – ¾ cup
Salt – 1/8 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Mix together the cocoa powder, cornflour and milk and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, sugar, cream and coffee powder and heat it till sugar melts.
- To this, add the cocoa and cornflour slurry and heat it till the pudding thickens.
- Next, add the chocolate and salt and heat on low till the chocolate melts.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the butter and vanilla essence.
- Add the pudding mixture to a greased bowl or ramekins or glasses.
- Leave it in the refrigerator to set.
- Top it with whipped cream or chocolate sauce, chocolate shavings or chopped nuts while serving.